Cryptocurrencies as an anti-nationalist and cosmopolitan development
In my writings about ideas, tech, and political theory, I argue that cryptocurrencies can also be seen as anti-nationalist and cosmopolitan development for the following reasons.
- Challenges and creates an alternative to nation-centric systems and views on economics and finance, and facilitates global trade and economic interaction between individuals directly without middlemen as banks and governments.
2. Contributes to creating global communities where people can collaborate worldwide. Goes in the direction of global democracy because crypto communities can be governed democratically
3. Creates trust, solidarity, and unity between humans, not least locally as in municipalities and cities where more people can be involved in projects and entrepreneurship
4. Can lead to more global economic integration and the creation of new markets without intergovernmental agreements and frameworks. As well as concerning welfare if, for example, global basic income through crypto can be developed.
5. Changes our social world to the extent that it becomes possible for more people to be co-creators and active individuals instead of being consumers and customers.
Thanks for reading. You can reward and support my writing via:
Pay Pal — email@example.com
Seeds — vladlausevic
Skycoin — ZxjhWMJRbTNCRQzy5MekZzH4fhdWFCqBP8
Swish — 0762345677
Tezos — tz1QrRzkTAKuPKF8dmGW6c1ScEHBUGvoiJBM
Cardano — addr1q9vfs6nqz4xmtnpljwhv4tukyskd2g7enxd87rpugkwwvfun5pnla5d5tes2mvurrc77e7837yd0scrfk063qlha8wgs8d4ynz